This trailer bearing hub kit contains bearings and seals needed to replace trailer hub components on most 8 lug 7,000-8,000 lb capacity axles. This kit is perfect for hubs that have races installed and in good condition, if you need new races to press into your hubs you will want to purchase our 8 Bolt Full Bearing Kit for 1 1/14 inch x 1 3/4 inch Hubs. The kit contains both the inner 1 3/4" 25580 bearing and outer 1 1/4" 14125A bearing, as well as seals measuring 2.125" and 2.250" inner diameter. The kit also contains a zinc-plated cotter key to secure your trailer spindle's castle nut in place. This bearing combination is one of the most common for 8 lug trailer axles, and is seen on heavy-duty boat trailers, utility trailers, cargo trailers, and a variety of other trailers with 8 lug 6000-7000 lb axles. You will want to make sure you are packing these bearings with high-quality Trailer Wheel Bearing Grease, so remember to add a tube if you don't have some on hand to get your trailer rolling! This bearing hub kit is compatible with idler hubs, brake drum hubs, and integral disc brake rotors alike, just make sure the bearings that you are replacing have the same dimensions and bearing numbers!
- Inner Bearing Number 25580 for Race 25520
- Outer Bearing Number 14125A for Race 14276
- Seal Inner Diameters 2.125 and 2.25, two seals are provided, you will only use 1 of the seal. Please Test each seal first on the seal surface of your axle to see which you need before installing.
- Seal Outer Diameter 3.376
- Includes Zinc Plated Cotter Key