This weld-on 3500 lb steel trailer axle spindle is sized to fit #84 bearing combination hubs and includes a 1 3/4" diameter round weld-on butt end. The steel spindle is designed to weld into axle tubing and replace a damaged or unusable spindle, or to build a straight trailer axle from scratch. This spindle accommodates a 1 1/16 inch outer bearing, 1 3/8 inch inner bearing, and has a 1.72-inch inner diameter seal surface. The spindle comes with an EZ Lube grease fitting installed, so you can simply attach a grease gun to the zerk and relubricate your hubs bearings without disassembling the hub. The attached brake flange is sized to fit standard 3,500 lb 5 lug axle disc brake kits, such as those manufactured by Deemaxx, Kodiak, or Tie Down Engineering; or 10-inch drum brake backing plates.
- 3500-pound steel #84 axle spindle
- Weld-on butt end measures 1 3/4 inch diameter x 2 5/8 inch Length
- 1 1/16" (44649 bearing) x 1 3/8" (68149 bearing) combination
- 1.72" Inner Diameter seal surface
- Accu Lube greaseable zerk fitting
- 4 hole brake flange for mounting standard size 3500 lb disc or drum brakes