This 3500 lb #84 steel trailer axle spindle is sized to fit 1 1/16 inch by 1 3/8 inch bearing combination hubs and includes a 1 1/2" diameter round weld-on butt end. The steel spindle is designed to build a straight trailer axle from scratch, or weld into axle tubing to replace a damaged or unusable spindle. This spindle accommodates the standard 3500 lb hub bearing combination 1 1/16 (44649) x 1 3/8 (68149) and has a 1.72-inch inner diameter seal surface. The spindle comes with an Accu Lube grease fitting installed, so you can simply attach a grease gun to the zerk and relubricate your hubs bearings without disassembling the hub. The attached four-hole brake flange is sized to fit standard ten-inch 5 lug axle disc brake kits, such as those manufactured by Kodiak, Deemaxx, or Tie Down Engineering; or 10-inch drum brake backing plates.
- 3500-pound steel #84 axle spindle
- 1 1/16" (44649 bearing) x 1 3/8" (68149 bearing) combination
- 1.72" Inner Diameter seal surface
- Weld-on butt end measures 1 1/2 inch diameter x 2 5/8 inch Length
- EZ Lube greaseable zerk fitting
- 4 hole brake flange for mounting standard size 10 inch 3500 lb disc or drum brakes