This 7RV prewired pigtail wiring harness has 6 feet of length and all of the wires you need to re-wire your boat trailer and connect it to your truck. The male 7 way RV plug and heavy-duty black conductor cable are both sealed and insulated to withstand temperatures down to -10 degrees Celcius and work great in any environment. This type of pigtail harness is typically seen on trailers with electric brakes, but it will work great on boat trailers with hydraulic drum or disc brakes, or electric over hydraulic braking systems as well. This harness is great for rewiring older trailers to a new setup with a Trailer Junction Box
, or for setting up a brand new trailer with a fresh wiring system. The harness contains wiring for all of the functions you need on your trailer, from lighting to brakes to auxiliary function, making it a great choice for a boat trailer in need of a fresh wiring harness! The 7 colored wire functions are listed below:
- White Wire: 10 Gauge Wire - Operates Ground Function and Would Typically attach to the White Wire on the Trailer.
- Black Wire: 10 Gauge Wire - Operates 12 Volt Hot and Would Typically attach to the Black Wire on the Trailer.
- Blue Wire - 12 Gauge - Operates the Braking Power Function and Would Typically attach to the Blue Wire on the trailer.
- Red Wire - 14 Gauge - Operates the Left Turn and Brake Function and Would Typically attach to the Yellow Wire on the trailer.
- Brown Wire - 14 Gauge - Operates the Right Turn and Brake Function and Would Typically attach to the Green Wire on the Trailer.
- Green Wire - 14 Gauge - Operates the Tail Light Function and would typically attached to the Brown Wire on the Trailer
- Yellow Wire - 14 Gauge - Operates the Auxiliary Function
- 7RV Trailer Pigtail Harness 6 foot Length with Male Trailer End
- 7 way RV sealed and molded male trailer connector
- Heavy Duty conductor cable rated to -10 degrees Celcius