This Curt adjustable heavy-duty 20,000 lb truck ball mount is the perfect versatile towing solution for pulling your boat trailers, utility trailers, RV's, and anything else you need to haul! This sturdy and reliable Curt hitch ball is designed to fit 2 1/2 inch truck receivers, perfect for larger trucks pulling heavy tandem or triple axle boat trailers. The ball mount has a weight capacity of 20,000 lbs when using the 2 5/16 inch ball, and 10,000 lbs when using the 2-inch ball. The ball mount offers great versatility for those that need to pull different trailers regularly, you can easily switch between the two balls by pulling a few pins and flipping the ball mount, while the heavy-duty channel is also flippable to provide up to 6 inches of drop, or 5 1/4 inches of rise.
The heavy-duty adjustable ball mount is constructed with a resilient carbide powder-coated finish that is designed to last longer in rain, saltwater, and freshwater, while the dual ball is finished with a yellow zinc plating. All pins and clips are included with the mount and feature Curt's anti-rattle technology, ensuring a quiet, secure, and smooth ride. The adjustability of the unit allows you to keep your trailer parallel while you are towing to ensure you have a safe ride. You can be sure you are hauling with comfort and safety with this reliable Curt ball mount, and best of all it is covered by Curt's Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Curt 45902 2 1/2 inch Shank Adjustable 20,000 lb Ball Mount
- Carbide powder coated adjustable channel shank mount
- Built-in anti-rattle with all pins and clips included
- Swappable yellow zinc finish 2-inch and 2 5/16 inch dual ball mount
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- GTWR of 10,000 lbs with 2" Ball, GTWR of 20,000 lbs with 2 5/16" Ball
- Adjustable channel allows max rise of 5.25" and max drop of 6"
- Shank is sized to fit 2.5" receiver tube
- Hitch pin holes allow shank lengths of 11" or 12"