To install the 2 parts together and complete the winch mounting area of your trailer, you would need to be sure that the Winch Mount you select is capable of being mounted to a 3 inch wide beam, like the one used in this Winch Post. Then, you would need the proper size U Bolts, and U Bolt Hardware (Usually a U Bolt Shackle) to install the two parts together. Here is a link to our U Bolt Hardware Category.
- 42 inch Length
- 11 gauge Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Construction
- 3 U Bolt Mounting Plate for sturdy installation to a 3 inch Wide Trailer Tongue
- 37.5" from the top of post down to the trailer tongue.
- 11 Gauge Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Construction
- 3" x 4" x 42" Post dimensions
- 1/2" diameter Mounting holes