This corrosion-resistant boat trailer swivel jack has a weight capacity of 1,500 lbs and an 8-inch wheel to easily maneuver your boat or personal watercraft trailer! The sturdy zinc plating protects this jack from rust in freshwater or saltwater marine environments alike and includes all mounting hardware so you can mount it straight to your trailer tongue out of the box. The large 8-inch wheel allows you to move your boat or jet ski trailer with ease once it is unhitched from your tow vehicle, while the 6-inch textured comfort grip handle makes raising and lowering the jack a breeze.
The swivel mechanism allows you to rotate the jack 90 degrees and store it alongside your trailer tongue when it is not being used, and with a pull of the spring-loaded pin you can rotate the jack back into place to crank up or down your trailer! The jack has a maximum lift height of 24 inches from the center of the mounting bracket, with a total travel distance of 11 inches. If you want give your jack the best protection possible for saltwater marine use, you would want to coat the including mounting hardware with corrosion protection, such as Boeshields T-9 Rust Protection
. You will also want to periodically remove the cap of the jack and lubricate the gear housing with grease to ensure the operation will remain smooth and easy. This boat trailer swivel jack is sized to accommodate frames and tongues from 2 inches to 5 inches in height and includes everything you need to mount onto your trailer, and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc-finish swivel trailer jack
- Includes mounting hardware
- 8-inch plastic wheel for easy trailer movement
- 6-inch radius comfort grip handle
- 1-year warranty
- 1,500 lb weight capacity
- Mounts to trailer frames 2" to 5" in height
- 11 inches of travel, minimum height: 13 inches, maximum: 24 inches (measured from floor to center of the mounting bracket)
- 4 bolt (3/8" x 4" zinc plated) mounting hardware with brackets included